In my career on web / frontend design, I had the opportunity to work with leading IT companies and entrepreneurs.
I develop structures that prioritize user experience, interface design and accessibility.
My Work Process
I think that for a good user experience, it is necessary to plan according to the end user for an equitable accessibility, and to conduct interviews and tests when necessary.
After completing my preliminary work, in the light of this information, I first produce mockup / wireframe, then Photoshop, HTML5, CSS3, and if necessary, CMS and color management, combining with my knowledge – I produce designs that keep the user in the foreground.
- Baskent University – Computer Science – 2000
- Anadolu University – Tourism and Hotel Management – 2007
- Anadolu University – Business Administration (Bachelor deg.) – 2017
For me, learning and developing in my field is both enjoyable and necessary. Here are some of my certificates that I have obtained in various trainings and seminars:
- Google – Foundations of User Experience (UX) Design
- Code Foundations Skill Path
- Learn CSS-in-JS Course
- Navigation Design
- Responsive Web Design
- Web Design Concepts
- Cloud Computing (IBM)
- MCSE (Microsoft)
- Sail Yachting (1 / 2)
- Short Range Radio Operator
- Seaman Certificate
- 2017 – Currently — Interior Affairs – Turkey (Ankara)
- 2015 – 2017 — Markafoni – Gamecell – Turkcell
- 2014 – 2015 — Basarsoft / Mapinfo
- 2013 – 2014 — Yandex
- 2007 – 2010 — GittiGidiyor.com
- 2002 — Supreme Court, UYAP
My Active Projects
- Altug.in – My articles on design and interface development.
- Marinalar.com – The portal where Turkey’s best marinas are presented to seafarers with multilingual support.
- Kayipdunya.com – Our Science Fiction, Fantasy Literature and Mythology publication that we have been continuing since 2001.
- Kampkeyfi.com – Our knowledge – experience – sharing with friends on camping.